Visors with flap
Visor with interchangeable fore antifogging (antifog)
PPE Cat.1 certified UNI-EN166: 2004 regulation 2016/425 | PPE with INAIL validation
With the support of leading local economic and social entities, and with the materials available in this period, we have created and are producing PROTECTIVE VISORS. All converting part of our production to help and meet the requests of institutions and individuals for defense / screen tools not available in this difficult emergency.
It is a complete facial protection system in ultra-transparent anti-fog A-PET with double protection film, that can also be used with a mask and glasses. Functional and not cumbersome, it adapts to the needs of anyone who wants to fully protect themselves.
The materials used, as per attachment, are guaranteed by specific technical data sheets.
- Expanded rubber with new anti-fog aeration system.
- The visor is made in Italy and consists of a sturdy in anti-fog A-PET protective cover for effectively protecting the entire face. Made of recyclable material, it offers good visibility.
- There is a space between the face and the protective cover.
- It provides protection against any sprayed substance.
- A light, functional, re-usable, user-friendly visor that adapts to any shape.
- It allows the use of glasses and masks.
- Easy to clean with a cloth and a diluted disinfectant solution.
- Customised graphics.
- The visor is an INAIL validated PPE for health use according to U.INAIL.72000.29/07/2020.0024955
- The visor is a PPE Cat.1 certified UNI-EN166: 2004 regulation 2016/425.